Cellzddl.com
  • For me the best things in life are free stuffs especially when it comes to one of my pastime activity-mobile gaming
  • What I like in the site is that they offer different games genre from puzzle to role playing games but my favorite is the shooting games and action games

• by carpediem

For me the best things in life are free stuffs especially when it comes to one of my pastime activity-mobile gaming. In order to feed my so called hobby without spending a dime downloading mobile games for a couple of bucks, I searched the internet for some sites that offers 100 percent free mobile games and found cellzddl.com.

Unlike other site that you have to be a member, cellzddl.com don’t have a sign up first before downloading feature.

All I need is go to the site pick my type of the game in their large mobile gaming database and download it with my appropriate cell phone screen resolution.

The site games are compatible with Nokia, Ericsson and other cellular brands. The good thing about this site is that it offers different screen resolution and I can download the games in my PC and just transfer the game later or I can check it for some virus ...

• before transferring it in my mobile.

Almost every week there is new games so I frequently check the site for any games that interests me. Some of the games are even popular games that are costly if downloaded somewhere else. What I like in the site is that they offer different games genre from puzzle to role playing games but my favorite is the shooting games and action games. There is even screen shots available for every game

to have sneak preview of the game that helps me decide if the game is worth it or not.

In terms of the site graphics, it is not that fabulous but for me it is the best free site. With all the games I can download that are totally free the site is worth it to visit after all I’m after for free mobile games and not for fabulous graphics and beside the site is not that bad.

jeryl says :

how to download it

carpediem replies :

jeryl, choose the game you want. you will find the link to download the game. choose the resolution that fits in your mobile.

tom says :

there are no downloadlinks on Cellsddl.com games dont know how to download anything there

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201809841330930/k2311a0918/9.18.09