Sun Cellular  » Cellular services  »
  • Just last week I bought a sun sim again just to try my dual sim phone if it is really working
  • Instead of calling them, I prefer to use the internet to solve my issues my sun cellular

• by clickmarbin

There is a big improve in Sun Cellular services. I was a sun cellular subscriber back in 2005 and stopped using it because of poor signal.

Just last week I bought a sun sim again just to try my dual sim phone if it is really working.

The sun sim is now at it’s cheap price, I only

pay 39.

It’s really cheap because it has a load wherein you can text another sun subscriber up to 120 messages and other network up to 30 messages, it also has a free call of 30 minutes.

Pretty good deal right? The signal is now improve compare before that it was always a choppy call.

The gprs and ...

• mms setting is also easy to configure in sun cellular unlike in smart and globe.

There’s one thing I hate about sun, that is the customer service, it will took them 5 minutes or so to solve your concern, sometimes they are not that helpful.

Instead of calling them, I prefer to use the internet to solve my

issues my sun cellular.

The customer service here needs to be trained more, they are not friendly.

Although I hate the customer service of sun cell, I can’t deny the fact that sun cellular has the cheapest service in terms of telecommunication.

It is cheap but it never compromise the quality of the service.

It is better now and still improving.

Sun Cellular

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221809841310930/k2311a0918/9.18.09