Make Up Forever - Eyebrow Pencil  » Cosmetics  »
  • The reason I find this pencil to be the best of the large array of eyebrow pencils available in the cosmetic industry today is not because it glides on the easiest and not because it gives the most color

• by Valerie

There are three types of people: no make-up people, make-up people, and MAKE-UP PEOPLE. I happen to be a MAKE-UP person, having worked in the cosmetic industry for years now first at Ulta, then at Macy’s, then at Sephora, so I am the person to ask when it comes to cosmetics. The reaso n for this is because I am not particular or partial to a singular brand. I wear Chanel mascara, Dior lip gloss. Nars Foundation, Cargo Blush ……I could go on and on — and MAKE UP FOREVER EYEBROW PENCIL.

The reason I find this pencil to be the best of the

large array of eyebrow pencils available in the cosmetic industry today is not because it glides on the easiest and not because it gives the most color. The reason this pencil works is because it does NOT glide on like a crayon. You do not want your eyebrow pencil to glide on like a crayon, you will look like a clown (trust me I’ve seen it far too many times).

The Make Up Forever eyebrow pencil actually has some resistance to it which allows it to glide on but not in a clown like fashon. The resistance allows for a more precise application as ...

• well as more importantly, a more natural looking application. Don’t worry, you aren’t going to make your brows sore trying to apply this pencil, it just isn’t going to glide on like a gel and give you the clown like appearance I’m sure you’ve seen all over town. This appears on runway models on times as well and we must remember, what we see on the runway is not necessarily acceptable for everyday use.

If you want to fill in your eyebrows with a pencil but are still going for a somewhat natural look, go for the Make Up Forever pencil. Sure it is

somewhat expensive but it is a long pencil (longer than most other brands in competition with make up forever) so it will last you a long time. Judging by the size of this pencil it should last a good six months so look at the price tag as more of an investment than a purchase. This always helps me when deciding to make major purchases! Bur honestly, you coulf buy five different cheap drug store brand eyebrow pencils that don’t work, OR you could invest your money in an eyebrow pencil that not only works well, looks natural, has longevity and comes in four different shades.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311809841270930/k2311a0918/9.18.09