2003 Mustang 2D  » Cars  »
  • Now this 2003 is silver with gray leather interior which sounds like a boring combination but it actually blends together beautifully
  • The first thing I noticed about this car is the sound it makes when I start it
  • I believe this to be one of the biggest and most powerful V6 engines on the market, V6 3.8 liter
  • If you do a lot of city driving or driving around town I would recommend something that gets a little bit better gas mileage

• by Valerie

I’ve been a Mustang lover for years now, which can be mainly attributed to the fact that when I was seventeen years old my parents surprised me with a beautiful black 2001 Mustang sitting in my driveway with a big pink bow on it. I’ve been hooked on Mustangs ever since aside from the one time I strayed from my true love and took out a 2 year lease on a Honda Civic. However, I am back on Mustangs and you would expect I would have moved onto the newer body style by now but I figure, why stray away from what you know you truly love?

actually blends together beautifully. The first thing I noticed about this car is the sound it makes when I start it. Right away you can not only hear but feel the power of the engine vibrating and emanating throughout. It is truly a great sound and feeling for a mere V6 engine. I believe this to be one of the biggest and most powerful V6 engines on the market, V6 3.8 liter. Sure it guzzles gas, but at least it has power.

I love the way this car drives. I can zoom in and out of traffic (in a safe manner). It is great for merging onto highways because you know the Mustang has enough power to speed ahead of the car you ...

• are attempting to merge ahead of. This makes driving on the highways a breeze.

There is a stigma against Mustangs that they have a great deal of blind spots. However, I can’t seem to find any blind spots on my Mustang so long as I have all of the mirrors adjusted correctly. Therefore, I challenge anyone who makes this claim to actually drive a Mustang before saying such a thing.

The Mustang V6 Mustang is NOT that fast. Sure it can get out of it’s own way and it can help you merge into oncoming traffic, but it is not going to win you any drag racing competitions. It is a great car for cruising on the highway. If you do a lot of

city driving or driving around town I would recommend something that gets a little bit better gas mileage. The car gets an average of about 21 mpg, not too bad but also not too great.

The true pleasure in owning a Mustang exists only if you are a true Mustang lover. This is my third Mustang, so you know I am a true lover. You can always add something to your Mustang to improve it as well whether it is a pony sticker, colored MUSTANG letter bumper inserts, racing pedals or improvements to the engine, so the Mustang never gets old. I am hooked on Mustangs for life and the 99-04 body style is my favorite. In my eyes, it will never go out of style.

AP says :

No questions for today.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91809841250930/k2311a0918/9.18.09