John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shampoo/Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • Well, since I have always wanted my hair thicker I was willing to try the Luxurious Volume shampoo and conditioner from the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Collection

• by piwacquet

Over the years I have used many different types of shampoo and conditioner in search of one that actually does something for my long, thin hair besides just getting it clean. I guess they all will do that. A few months ago, someone recommended that I try John Frieda Sheer Blonde.

Now understand that my hair is long and really thin, so its

hard to control and style. Well, since I have always wanted my hair thicker I was willing to try the Luxurious Volume shampoo and conditioner from the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Collection.

Wow! Even after one wash I could see and feel a major difference. While blow drying I could tell that the look of full thicker hair was really there.

...

• When I began to style my hair as usual, I could see lift that had never been there before, not with any volume shampoo. And the highlights that appeared were really nice.

I do use both the shampoo and conditioner. I cannot say how they would work if combined with another product.

Now my hair does not look and feel thin and

flyaway. There is not a heavy fragrance like with some products I have used, but my hair does smell nice.

I will never use anything else, that is unless John Frieda comes up with an even better shampoo and conditioner. This product actually lives up to the advertised benefits, which is a breath of fresh air in today’s hype.

I give it a 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311809841200930/k2311a0918/9.18.09