Two Faced Lash Injection Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • So far I've been pretty impressed with the results
  • I would highly recommend this little gem to anyone who likes natural, healthy, long, thick and full looking lashes

• by shelldelayne

I’m a complete mascara junkie, not going to lie. I have so many of them at home and I’m always on the lookout for new editions to try and add to my cosmetics case.

Which leads me to my latest mascara review; I picked up a trial sized version of Two Faced Lash Injection Mascara whilst

I was waiting in the lineup at Sephora last month.

At the bargain price of only $10 I thought “what the hey” and added it to my basket.

So far I’ve been pretty impressed with the results.

The brush is awesome; it’s luxuriously thick with lots of tiny bristles that make the application process incredibly easy.

I ...

• find I can really “get in deep” to the roots of my lash line with this brush.

As for the mascara itself; it really does live up to its promise on the packaging.

After just one application my lashes were longer and thicker but still very natural looking with no visible clumping in sight.

Exactly the

results I look for in my mascara! It lasts throughout the day without any smudging or chipping and lastly it’s easy as pie to remove.

No residue left the next morning which is a huge pet peeve of mine.

I would highly recommend this little gem to anyone who likes natural, healthy, long, thick and full looking lashes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311809841190930/k2311a0918/9.18.09