Marriot Hotel Griffin Health Club  » Hotels  »
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
  • I must admit I got impressed with Marriot Hotel Griffin Health Club on my first visit
  • It was expensive, but I think it was worth it

• by rye

I’ve been keeping off joining a gym or fitness center because I cannot find one suitable. Living in an Arab country there are a lot of considerations one, especially a female should follow. Another thing is those I find suitable are way far to my home, and I can predict would be one of the many reasons I would use just to not to go to the gym.

When my cousin told me

she enrolled in Marriot Hotel Griffin Health Club, I say it must be expensive and not that interested. But she insists I must at least check it out, so off we go there.

I must admit I got impressed with Marriot Hotel Griffin Health Club on my first visit. The staffs are friendly, the facilities are updated, different areas for aerobics/ yoga classes, cardio, weights and squash are available. The female lounge is ...

• awesome (I cannot say anything for the male lounge)! It has the usual shower rooms, dressing area but also has sauna, steam bath and Jacuzzi. Then the pool on the rooftop is also accessible for members.

So before leaving, I already joined and paid for 6 months membership. It was expensive, but I think it was worth it.

For that span of time, I regularly went to Marriot Hotel Griffin Health Club for my

cardio exercises and twice a week aerobics class. My favorite part is the cardio room which has treadmills, stationary bikes, elliptical bikes and steppers. I can vary my work-out with these available equipments.

There were times that I would get lazy and would not go to the club, but I did remind myself that I had to go for both my weight goal and the money I had already paid. That kept me motivated.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21809841160830/k2311a0918/9.18.09