Nestle Coffee Mate  » Food  »
  • Well that’s definitely a way to shut me up

• by rye

As a coffee lover slash addict, I am very particular to my creamer. It really has to be Nestle Coffee Mate. I wouldn’t settle for less that is if I have a choice.

Nestle Coffee Mate is really perfect for coffee. It is specifically made as coffee creamer and no other function whatsoever. It really makes my coffee richer and creamier.

In my home, I always see

to it that I have stock of Nestle Coffee Mate. I usually have more than 3 cups of coffee in a day so I need as much Nestle Coffee Mate to pair it up.

In the office, I always request for Nestle Coffee Mate too, and most of the time we have it, but there were cases that we had it out of stocked and no ...

• other choice but to use milk with coffee. If you would compare coffee with milk and coffee with Nestle Coffee Mate, the difference is way too noticeable, or it is just me? So back to their difference, I find the taste of coffee with milk bland, I tried to adjust the amount of coffee, then sugar then milk, but still I cannot get the taste
        I was looking for. But my officemates doesn’t mind, I’m just the one complaining again and again that I need Nestle Coffee Mate for my coffee. I guess they got irritated because usually the next day we already had Nestle Coffee Mate. Well that’s definitely a way to shut me up.

Whenever I need coffee breaks it has to be with Nestle Coffee Mate. Definitely, a perfect combination.

Nestle Coffee Mate

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271809841150830/k2311a0918/9.18.09