Nescafe Gold
  • But among the coffee brands in the market, I prefer Nescafe Gold
  • It cost approximately $10 for a 200 grams bottle
  • A little higher than other brands but it is all worth it, I guarantee you
  • It actually saves me from buying espresso from cafes, because I believe I make better tasting coffee than them, but of course I still buy those frappucinos (that’s a different thing)

• by rye

I love coffee! Actually I can be considered as coffee-addict already. Why?

I cannot function without a cup of coffee first. I’m not a morning person, but had no choice but to wake up at six in the morning to prepare for work. Coffee particularly Nescafe Gold wakes up my senses and makes me energized to face the day ahead. No need for vitamins, I must say.

I

consume three to five cups of coffee a day. Aside from my breakfast which is usually coffee alone, I usually have it during morning and afternoon breaks in the office, sometimes at lunch with sandwich and at night either after dinner or before going to sleep. But contrary to the belief that it will make you awake, it didn’t affect my sleeping time, maybe I am ...

• immune already to it.

But among the coffee brands in the market, I prefer Nescafe Gold. Once you’ve tasted Nescafe Gold, you wouldn’t settle for anything else, that’s for sure. The rich aroma alone can really make your day.

But of course it goes along with my favorite creamer and sugar. I prefer to use creamer than milk for my coffee.

It cost approximately $10 for a

200 grams bottle. A little higher than other brands but it is all worth it, I guarantee you. It actually saves me from buying espresso from cafes, because I believe I make better tasting coffee than them, but of course I still buy those frappucinos (that’s a different thing).

I recommended it to my family and friends and now they prefer it too over other coffee brands.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271809841140830/k2311a0918/9.18.09