Percara Fragrance Free Dry Skin Lotion 20 FL OZ (600 ml)  » Perfume  »
  • The Percara dry skin lotion is the best I have ever had, better than Dove or Neutrogena’s
  • I think Percara does the trick because it has petroleum jelly and vitamin E
  • At first, I thought applying this lotion wasn’t going to work out right since a drop of it on my palm showed that it was more liquidly than Dove or other brands

• by RichieMogwai

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

The Percara dry skin lotion is the best I have ever had, better than Dove or Neutrogena’s. I’m just so fed up with body lotions claiming the quick absorption quality which does not happen.

For example, after applying Dove moisturizing lotion, I often feel so sticky, and if this happens at night, I will get a mosquito bite around my neck.

Percara dry skin lotion comes to my rescue because this does not happen when it’s the lotion I use. Plus, I don’t have that sticky feeling, the lotion indeed gets absorbed very quickly by my skin.

I think Percara does the

trick because it has petroleum jelly and vitamin E. It is also fragrance free so insects don’t get attracted to this lotion, which I cannot say for Dove, no matter how great this company’s advertising or marketing is.

Percara dry skin lotion also lasts forever. I only need to apply it on my body once a day, and it’s enough to make me feel comfortable, not itchy nor sticky.

At first, I thought applying this lotion wasn’t going to work out right since a drop of it on my palm showed that it was more liquidly than Dove or ...

• other brands. But after applying the lotion all over my body, I soon discovered that it was precisely the trick.

Owing to its more liquidly base, dry skin absorbs the Percara lotion much quicker than any lotion in the market. And it’s cheap, too! It’s only about a quarter of the price of Dove.

Now who says that Dove is the best when it comes to moisturizing? I don’t think so! Dove also has the tendency to dry out especially at the mouth of the plastic container. No doubt, any long-time Dove user would have seen those

white crumbs that form around the top.

This wouldn’t happen with Percara owing to its more liquidly base. So what are you waiting for? Enough of the unsubstantiated claim that Dove is for natural beauty. Percara doesn’t seem to need to spend millions in advertising in order to work on my dry skin. Mind you, though, it’s only for the body. I don’t suggest applying it on your face, especially if your face is ultra-sensitive like mine. It’s a very dependable body lotion, period.

Mirage says :

I found it for sale at Goodwill.

Sabrina says :

I was purchasing the percara anti wrinkel cream just to have a handcream at home.. Well after all ” you do not put a 1 Dollar cream in your face” that is what was thinking at the time. Well this winter my face was sooooo very dry and it seems like nothing realy works for me. I bracke so easy out, with my super sencitive skin. So what the heck after spending way to much money on stuff that did not work for my skin I put some of the percara cream on.. and was thinking ” you got to pay for that tomorrow” but hey nothing .. next morning my skin looked still perfect. I use the percara now for 6 weeks and my skin looks just perfect. Well sometimes less is more.
    Thanks for a product that acutally works well and is easy on my money.

Amer Yousif says :

re : The Percara dry skin lotion is the best I have ever had, better than Dove or Neutrogena’s
    I bought Percara many times from a nearby dollar store,but many times it wasn’t available,for that I want to know from where and how can I buy some of it, because I finished what I was had of it,so I need for a new cans now.

Carol Burtenshaw says :

I am trying to find this product to purchase. I live in Ferndale,MI 48220 in U.S.A. I had been purchasing it from my local dollar store and they have not had it for a while and it doesn`t look like they are going to have it again. Could you possibly tell me where I could obtain this product from in my neighborhood? You rquick reply would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much, Sincerely, Carol Burtenshaw Ferndale,MI 48220 U.S.A. rmjjnana aol.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561809841060830/k2311a0918/9.18.09