Equate: Sensitive Skin Acne Medication Astringent Skin Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I followed the instructions every day and yet my problem did not improve
  • Neither the name brand products nor the Walmart brand products seem to work for me, and the only upside to this Walmart brand product is that it did not cost me quite as much to try as the name brand products did, so I did not end up wasting as much money this time around

• by GenesisOne

Equate: Sensitive Skin Acne Medication Astringent Skin Cleanser is supposed to be sensitive skin, something that I most certainly have, yet it seem to be just as rough on my skin as other acne medications that I have tried over the years. My skin still became dry and sore as a result of using this cleanser for just

one week and even though I kept using it in the hopes that positive results would be delivered to me, I was once again greeted with disappointment.

Here is yet another skin cleanser that did not offer any noticeable results that I could see.

I followed the instructions every day and yet my problem did not improve.

Neither ...

• the name brand products nor the Walmart brand products seem to work for me, and the only upside to this Walmart brand product is that it did not cost me quite as much to try as the name brand products did, so I did not end up wasting as much money this time around.

I certainly will not

purchase it again though.

For those that are thinking about giving this skin cleanser a try, the stuff basically contains the same ingredients as the name brand products, so there is nothing really radically different about this skin cleanser.

Still, others with skin that is not so stubborn might find more success with this skin cleanser than I did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311809841020830/k2311a0918/9.18.09