Equate: Acne Medication Blackhead Clearing Scrub
0.5
  • I also noticed that after using this scrub for a little while, my face ended up being sore in certain areas
  • This is a problem I have had with all blackhead clearing scrubs
  • The only upside this time around was the fact that because this is Walmart brand, it did not cost me as much money so I did not end up wasting as much as I did on the name brand products that I tried

• by GenesisOne

Equate: Acne Medication Blackhead Clearing Scrub did not work for me. I used an entire bottle of this stuff and I pretty much witnessed precisely no change at all in the blackheads that I do have.

I also noticed that after using this scrub for

a little while, my face ended up being sore in certain areas.

Then, so, not only does this scrub not work, but it also causes a minor irritant it seems.

This is a problem I have had with all blackhead clearing scrubs.

All of them failed to make a difference and do what they are supposed to do and typically all of them at some point start to cause my skin to be slightly sore.

• Equate: Acne Medication Blackhead Clearing Scrub
      it did not cost me as much money so I did not end up wasting as much as I did on the name brand products that I tried.

Perhaps this product will work on others that do not have such a resilient and stubborn problem,

but I have no idea.

I imagine since they are still selling this scrub after so long, it must be working for some people.

For me though, sadly, the results were quite familiar.

No results, and nothing but wasted time and money, as well as skin that became painful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311809841010830/k2311a0918/9.18.09