Genisoy Soy Protein Shake Powder  » Health  »
  • I truly believed the soybeans were the best and healthiest food especially for a vegetarian for like me
  • Slowly I tried using it with by mixing them with fruits like bananas, berries, mangoes and peaches for a delicious and healthy fruit smoothie

• by rm002

I have always been a great soybean fan and always kept looking for new soy products in the market. I truly believed the soybeans were the best and healthiest food especially for a vegetarian for like me. So when I happened to set my eyes on Genisoy Soy Protein Shake Powder – I just brought one for myself immediately.

What attracted me to Genisoy Soy Protein Shake Powder was not only the fact that it was a great soy product but also this product gave me the freedom to include soy into my family’s diet by various ways and means. Other than soy benefits

this protein shake powder also incorporated 20 other vitamins and minerals, vitamin E and folic acid. Another advantage was that this soy product was chocolate flavored- a flavour which is a favorite to each and every member of my family. Initially I tried using this soy protein powder in cold milk – and everyone in my family especially my children just love it. This chocolate soy protein powder wasn’t too grainy and blended easily with the milks and other liquids. Slowly I tried using it with by mixing them with fruits like bananas, berries, mangoes and peaches for a delicious and healthy fruit ...

• smoothie. These fruit smoothies however were a hot favorite with all the adult members of the family while the children opted for their tasty milk shakes. Later I also tried experimenting Genisoy Soy Protein Shake Powder by adding it to regular recipes such as pancakes, muffins and French toast. My family just loved them all and I am happy with the results too.

Genisoy Soy Protein Shake Powder for sure made my life easy. Initially due to time constraint I would have to skip my breakfast. But now with this soy protein shake I use this soy shake as a healthy start to

my day and feel quite energized to take on the day. This protein shake has become a hot favorite of my grand parents as they not only find it easy to digest it but find it delicious and keeps them feeling fit. Genisoy Soy Protein Shake Powder which contains all the benefits of soy beans and is a diet which is low in fat and cholesterol has helped me as a homemaker to take care of my family’ health.

Priced at $24.55 Genisoy Soy Protein Shake Powder is a delicious, nutritious and versatile diet has made it easy for me to incorporate the benefits of soy in my diet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341809840640830/k2311a0918/9.18.09