Disposable Castor Oil packs  » Health  »
  • Later I just flipped the absorbent side on my body and placed a hot water bottle over the plastic coated side and enjoyed the warm and soothing comfort it offered on my pain
  • Disposable Castor Oil packs were very convenient to use
  • Priced at $2.95 - Disposable Castor Oil packs is perhaps a great alternative pain reliever and is also are immensely popular for treating effectively a number of health problem the natural way rather effectively and successfully

• by rm002

A few days back I had been suddenly witnessing pain in the right side of my abdomen between the upper edge of the hip bone and the upper part of the rib cage. Though I never took it seriously – I tried gulping down a few pain relieving pills and did get some relief. This is when my grand mother suggested that I stop taking these health damaging pills and recommended that I use castor oil treatment for this pain and gave me Disposable Castor Oil pack.

Disposable Castor Oil packs with its two sides- one the absorbent side and the other plastic coated side. For

using this oil pack I first poured the required amount of castor oil on the absorbent side and waited for 5- 10 minutes to let the oil get absorbed in it. Later I just flipped the absorbent side on my body and placed a hot water bottle over the plastic coated side and enjoyed the warm and soothing comfort it offered on my pain. This heat pack was in fact so comforting that I nearly had treated myself with it for an hour and still didn’t want to remove it from the place. Using it once a day- especially at night for about a ...

• week showed great improvement in my pain which gradually healed totally – letting me heave a sigh of relief.

Disposable Castor Oil packs were very convenient to use. There seemed to be no dripping of the oil and the pack stayed in its place without creating any kind of mess. Disposable Castor Oil packs were rather an inexpensive as these pack after use could be stored in the container in the refrigerator and could be reused for 8- 12 applications before disposing them thus also making them greatly hygienic. What I also liked about these oil packs was the fact that these packs which used

castor oil had not only therapeutic value but also had anti flammable and anti- oxidant properties thus making it safe without worrying about any side effects. Perhaps the only thing that I really disliked about castor oil was its yak- odor. This smell sometimes did put me off and I would have to wash the affected area with water and baking soda to get rid of the awful smell.

Priced at $2.95 - Disposable Castor Oil packs is perhaps a great alternative pain reliever and is also are immensely popular for treating effectively a number of health problem the natural way rather effectively and successfully.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341809840630830/k2311a0918/9.18.09