Dr.Oz Show  » TV  »
2.0
  • I was expecting this show to be more innovative and interesting and it is neither

• by sweetkiara

Dr.Oz is a new talk show that started fall season of 2009. It airs on NBC in the afternoons. I have watched the show from the first episode which started 4 days ago. I am already bored with it. The stage of the show is bland and the host is as well. I know that sounds mean but its true. I wondered if the show might

appeal to a much older audience, but surely even they would be bored.

Dr.Oz is a boring personality. He has no charisma to draw me in. Some of the information he provides is of interest to me as a woman. However, I do not find the show to be in-depth enough. I can read just about any magazine to find out the, ‘Top 10 Anti-Aging Tips’. I ...

• find the show to be a lot of list-type tips.

The show airs the same time slot as The Doctors which comes on ABC. This means that I will no longer be watching Dr.Oz. I wanted to give him a shot but I much prefer The Doctors show.

Many of the topics covered on Dr.Oz have already been done repeatedly. How many shows on Breast Cancer have

we all seen? Especially the women out there. I was expecting this show to be more innovative and interesting and it is neither. I had wondered at first why he would even get his own show. I see now that Dr.Phil is no longer coming on in that time slot. Perhaps he is the replacement? I hope not!

Save your hour and spare yourself this dull show.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101809840590830/k2311a0918/9.18.09