Equate: Therapeutic Shampoo  » Health  »
  • It has significantly and I do mean significantly helped to ease my dandruff problem when a majority of the name brand products have failed to offer relief
  • I think my hair even looks a little healthier too after a couple of weeks of use
  • It is an odor that is definitely noticeable

• by GenesisOne

Equate: Therapeutic Shampoo is really a wonderful product that I am so very satisfied with. It is one of the few shampoos that has actually managed to help with my dry scalp and dandruff.

It has significantly and I do mean significantly helped to ease my dandruff

problem when a majority of the name brand products have failed to offer relief.

It has not completely solved my problem, but it has most certainly helped.

Plus, my scalp does not itch as much thanks to this shampoo, so I am sure that since I have started using this shampoo, I have also obtained a healthier scalp.

I think my hair even looks a little healthier too after a couple of weeks of use.

My only complaint regarding this shampoo is that it has a rather unpleasant odor.

It is an odor that ...

• Equate: Therapeutic Shampoo
      is definitely noticeable.

However, it does fade in potency as time wears on.

Other than that, this is really a fabulous shampoo.

Plus, the price is very attractive.

Walmart’s brand of shampoo is just as good if not superior to many of the name brand products that

are more money and sometimes even smaller in quantity.

I will stick with this shampoo until I find one that is just as good but lacks the unpleasant odor that sticks with me for a little while.

It is great though for those that have dandruff or itchy scalp problems.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341809840580830/k2311a0918/9.18.09