Equate: Twin Blade Disposable Razors  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, the reason that I no longer purchase these disposable razors is because I found a better deal at the Dollar Tree
  • If you do not have a Dollar Tree near you, then these razors probably offer the best value that can be found in Walmart or any of Walmart's competitors
  • They are durable and effective, so you will get your money's worth, I believe

• by GenesisOne

I used to purchase Equate: Twin Blade Disposable Razors because even though I use an electric razor, I still find myself needing to use disposable razors for the parts of my face that are not so easily reached by my electric razor, like my upper neck region. They worked fine and worked for quite a while before I

had to dispose of them.

However, the reason that I no longer purchase these disposable razors is because I found a better deal at the Dollar Tree.

There, I was able to purchase more razors for a better price.

Of course, the razors that I purchased at the Dollar Tree were not by the same company, namely Walmart,

• but really, they worked just as well.

The only reason I switched is simply because I was getting a better value, and for that reason, I advise any person that is in search of disposable razors visit a Dollar Tree for a great deal.

Sure, the quality might be a little better if you were to go with

a name brand product, but not much, and you will end up spending quite a bit more.

If you do not have a Dollar Tree near you, then these razors probably offer the best value that can be found in Walmart or any of Walmart’s competitors.

They are durable and effective, so you will get your money’s worth, I believe.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311809840570830/k2311a0918/9.18.09