Equate: Spray For Wet Or Dry Hair Hair Detangler  » Cosmetics  »
  • When my hair becomes excessively tangled or quite simply does not want to cooperate, I simply spray some of this stuff in my hair and my hair fairly quickly becomes a lot more manageable and I can then style it the way I prefer
  • If you are someone that has trouble getting your hair straight, then I recommend that you give this spray a try

• by GenesisOne

Equate: Spray For Wet Or Dry Hair Hair Detangler works pretty well, really. When my hair becomes excessively tangled or quite simply does not want to cooperate, I simply spray some of this stuff in my hair and my hair fairly quickly becomes a lot more manageable and I can then style it the way I prefer.

What is

also nice about this product is that I can use it whether my hair is dry or wet, so I really am able to use this stuff whenever my hair is in need of being straightened out.

That makes this stuff easy to use.

Plus, it is safe to be used on hair on a regular basis, so I ...

• need not worry about damaging my hair.

Plus, this stuff does not have an odor, either, thankfully, so after I use it, there is no lingering odor that I have to worry about being noticed.

This stuff is not meant to work like a styling gel and it will not work like a styling gel, so it is no

substitute.

Used in conjunction with a styling gel, however, and this stuff can make styling one’s hair easier and less time consuming.

Compared with the name brand products, this product is reasonably priced and does hold me for a good long while.

If you are someone that has trouble getting your hair straight, then I recommend that you give this spray a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311809840550730/k2311a0918/9.18.09