Chanel Glossimer in Spark
  • Although they are somewhat expensive at over $20.00 a tube, I find them to be of high quality and I like the way they feel on my lips
  • Although I have heard that some people have experienced leakage from Chanel glossimer tubes from the rim of the tube opening where the wand applicator is inserted, I have not had that problem with my Chanel Spark Glossimer (but I have not had that problem with any of my glossimers)
  • The Chanel glossimer tubes are large enough that you get a generous amount of lip gloss which, in combination with the quality, helps justify the price, in my opinion
  • While I think it Chanel Spark Glossimer flattering, I cannot say that I find it to be one of my favorite glossimers
  • However, I don't think that I would repurchase Chanel Spark Glossimer because it just doesn't wow me enough to justify the price tag

• by deem

I am a big fan of Chanel Glossimers. Although they are somewhat expensive at over $20 a tube, I find them to be of high quality and I like the way they feel on my lips. Like other glossimers, Chanel glossimer in Spark comes in a tube with a doefoot, foam tipped wand applicator. Although I have heard that some people have experienced leakage from Chanel glossimer tubes from the rim of the tube opening where the wand applicator is inserted, I have not had that problem with my Chanel Spark Glossimer (but I have not had that problem with any of my glossimers.

) The Chanel glossimer tubes are large enough that you get a generous amount of lip gloss which, in combination with the quality, helps justify the price, in my opinion. One of the things that I like about

Chanel glossimers is the texture. They are not tacky or sticky, the kind of lipgloss that is so sticky that your hair sticks to it in a breeze.

Instead, Chanel glossimers have a smooth, gel-like texture or consistency. Chanel Spark Glossimer, for example, applies smoothly to my lips. Although Chanel glossimers are not sticky or tacky, I find that they last a reasonably long time on my lips and Chanel Spark glossimer is no exception.

While Chanel Spark Glossimer is not an all-day lipgloss and makes no claim to be, I find that it lasts for several hours without the need to reapply unless I am eating or drinking. It applies smoothly to my lips. Although I have heard that Chanel Spark Glossimer is a red lipgloss with gold flecks on some people, I find that, on me,

• Chanel Spark Glossimer is a medium pink, if I apply it with a light hand, or a berry color, if I apply it a little more heavily.

For reference, I am a fair skinned Caucasian, with blonde hair and green eyes. While I think it Chanel Spark Glossimer flattering, I cannot say that I find it to be one of my favorite glossimers. This may be because, for the last couple of years, I have generally worn light pink or peachy pink lipglosses and I have several of these colors in Chanel Glossimers that I wear on almost a daily basis.

Chanel Spark Glossimer, however, does not really fit that description. Nevertheless, I think that Chanel Glossimer in Spark would be flattering on all different skin tones and is appropriate for all different ages. However, I think that it is a

lipgloss that you should probably try on before purchasing so you can see how it actually looks on your lips because its effect is so different on different people.

I can say that Chanel Spark Glossimer is actually beautiful in the tube — a deep berry red with gold flecks. However, what matters is not how it looks in the tube, but instead how it looks on your lips and whether it brightens your face. Because I don’t wear Chanel Spark Glossimer very often, I probably would not need to think of repurchasing for a while.

However, I don’t think that I would repurchase Chanel Spark Glossimer because it just doesn’t “wow” me enough to justify the price tag. If you are interested in checking out Chanel Spark Glossimer, you can find it at your local Chanel cosmetics counter. Of course, you can also order it online.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311809840420730/k2311a0918/9.18.09