D&G Collection 18. La Lune Perfume
2.5
  • This review is about the Number 18 one which is called La Lune, but I think is more referred to as 18 just
  • This wasn't my favourite in the range, as I don't tend to go for woody, heavy scents, but my mum loved this smell

• by leeanne

This is another of the new fragrances in the D&G range. There is 3 Perfumes and 2 Aftershaves. I have tried all the Perfumes due to getting samples of them, and they are all lovely. This review is about the Number 18 one which is called La Lune, but I think is more referred to as 18 just.

The Bottles are only available in 100ml, and although they are new and a famous designer, I think the

current price of £35 is alright.

The bottle looks quite simple. It is a thick see through glass bottle which you can see the light peach liquid through the bottle. It has a bold black D&G down the bottom, and at the middle there is a white frosted square with 18 and La Lune in black writing. Although it looks simple, it also looks expensive and kind of understated. The cardboard box just much has the same ...

• design as the bottle on it.

I would say this is more an evening scent, as it is kind of musky, and more of a heavy scent for this. The main fragrance in this is Sandlewood and Musk with a mix of White leather in with it. Leather sounds an odd fragrance choice, but I think it softens the scent up a bit instead of it just being so heavy and Musky. I think when this is

first sprayed it smells a bit like opium, but when it warms to your skin a bit, then the initial heavy toxic smell goes away and leaves a nice expensive warm kind of scent.

This wasn’t my favourite in the range, as I don’t tend to go for woody, heavy scents, but my mum loved this smell. I think this would appeal to older people more, and if you like Calvin Klein’s Obsession, then I think you will like this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561809840400730/k2311a0918/9.18.09