Dove Soap Bar  » Cosmetics  »
  • I do think that Dove offers a higher level of body and skin cleanness and I would love to share my personal experience with you
  • I like this idea, because it clearly projects a sense of cleanness and pure beauty
  • Although it comes as a bar, I believe that it keeps my skin moisturized and never dries it, like some other soap bars tend to do
  • I think that this soap bar does a very good job in removing dirt, bad smells and sweat from the body
  • I highly recommend it for everyone to use as their regular soap

• by reviewer42

I have used the Dove Soap Bar several times and am very satisfied with it! I do think that Dove offers a higher level of body and skin cleanness and I would love to share my personal experience with you.

Please let us start by reviewing the beautiful design of the package. I really love the way it is designed! It comes in

a white package, with a picture of a dove on it. The same picture also appears on the surface of the soap bar itself. I like this idea, because it clearly projects a sense of cleanness and pure beauty.

From my experience of using the Dove Soap Bar, it has been a real pleasure! Although it comes as a bar, I believe that ...

• it keeps my skin moisturized and never dries it, like some other soap bars tend to do. The fact that Dove comes with moisturizing creme is an important factor here!

I think that this soap bar does a very good job in removing dirt, bad smells and sweat from the body. I think that from a point of view of cleanness and freshness,

any person using it will definitely feel a new person after coming out of the shower or bath.

I believe Dove offers a higher level of freshness and cleanness for my skin than the regular soap bar. I highly recommend it for everyone to use as their regular soap. I will give it a maximum 10 rating, as I truly believe it to be excellent!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311809840330730/k2311a0918/9.18.09