Glade Clean Linen Air Freshener  » Housewares  »
  • My experience with it has been great, and I would like to share it with you
  • I think that this design and fragrance is quite unique for an air freshener
  • It is very aesthetic and definitely catches the eye
  • I believe that the Glade Clean Linen Air Freshener is an excellent choice of air freshener for any family or business
  • I highly recommend using it and will give it a top 10 out of 10 rating

• by reviewer42

I have been used the Glade Clean Linen Air Freshener at the bathroom at work. My experience with it has been great, and I would like to share it with you.

I like the design of the bottle. It comes in light blue gentle colors with a beautiful picture of an open window and

clean folded linens. I think that this design and fragrance is quite unique for an air freshener. It is very aesthetic and definitely catches the eye.

From my experience, holding the Glade Clean Linen Air Freshener is very comfortable. It has a regular cylinder shape, which makes it easy to grip and use.

I also ...

• like the fact that there is a dent at the top, which perfectly fits the shape of my finger. I think this fact makes spraying easier.

A big advantage the Glade Clean Linen Air Freshener has to offer is the special scent that accompanies the spray. I have found it to be very pleasant.

I think it spreads very fast, in just a few seconds from spraying, all throughout the room.

I believe that the Glade Clean Linen Air Freshener is an excellent choice of air freshener for any family or business. I highly recommend using it and will give it a top 10 out of 10 rating!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531809840320730/k2311a0918/9.18.09