Kimberly-Clark Professional Towel Dispenser  » Housewares  »
  • I have been using this great devices several times a day and would like to share my experience with you
  • I think that white is a good choice of color because it can fit in with various wall colors and it projects an image of cleanness
  • Although I have probably used it for many hundreds of times, I cannot remember any instance in which there was a serious problem with using it
  • I like the roll of paper towels which are used with the dispenser

• by reviewer42

We have two Kimberly-Clark Professional Towel Dispenser utilities at work: one at the bathroom and the other at the kitchen. I have been using this great devices several times a day and would like to share my experience with you.

Please let me start this review by saying that this towel dispenser is very well designed. It has a plain white color and permanently fixed into the wall. I think that white is

a good choice of color because it can fit in with various wall colors and it projects an image of cleanness.

Another advantage that the Kimberly-Clark Professional Towel Dispenser has to offer is the fact that it is very easy to use. All I need to do is just pull the next available paper towel with both hands. That’s it!

From my own experience I am happy to say that this dispenser is very ...

• reliable. Although I have probably used it for many hundreds of times, I cannot remember any instance in which there was a serious problem with using it.

One more good point worth mentioning is the transparent window in the body of the Kimberly-Clark Professional Towel Dispenser. It is quite useful, as I can easily see when the roll of towels is going to end.

I like the roll of paper towels which are used

with the dispenser. From my experinece I have found them to be easy to detach, and one paper towel is quite enough for wiping my hands.

My experience with the Kimberly-Clark Professional Towel Dispenser has just been great! I think it is a smart, effective and easy to use utility for paper towels and I highly recommend it for any home or offoce use. I will give it the maximum rating of 10 out of 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531809840310730/k2311a0918/9.18.09