Aleve  » Medicine  »
0.5

• by Ger777

I have read some reviews of people that Aleve works fine for. I get some very uncomfortable headaches at the back/base of my skull going into my neck. I normally have to take about 5 to 7 Advils for it depending on the severity. It works well. Usually in about 20 to 30 minutes.

I tried Aleve (just this

morning actually)to see if the commercial claim(”two works all day?”)was true. I had just a few aches and it did nothing. As in zip-zero-nada. I even took them on an empty stomach so if they were going to work they would have and even faster. No adverse effects, but no relief either.

This does not really mean anything though,

• except to confirm that different things work(or don’t)for different people. Tylenol is another thing that does absolutely NOTHING to relieve pain for me. Aspirin and Advil are the only things(short of Vicodin…on the rare occasions I can get any)that work.

I also created a head sling(I don’t know what they might be really called?)that I can use to stretch

my neck. Sometimes I almost fall asleep in it! Feels great and seems to signal the neck muscles to relax if I do it for about 10 or 15 minutes. Still sometimes I have to take something as pain and tension see to feed off of themselves. I was hoping Aleve would work…but not for me. Again….not even for minor aches.

Aleve

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261809840110730/k2311a0918/9.18.09