Chiaus Diaper
  • It is only one inch in diameter and around 1 1/2 inches in length and with my experience, it sometimes go out of place because my baby is so playful and always moving around
  • I recommend this to all mothers who are looking for quality yet cheap/affordable diaper

• by glamorosamom

*What made me try the product* I have been trying out different brands of diapers for my son. I have been searching for the ones that will give us value for money. I do not care if it is expensive as long as it fulfills what it promises. Chiaus Baby Diapers is one of the brands that I read a lot of good feedbacks from.

*Where I bought the product* This is not commercially distributed. Online sellers are the ones selling this brand.

*Appearance* The brand Chiaus is printed at the top most waist area of the diaper. The color is, like most of the diapers, white. Meaning, it is also bleached. Printed there are different kinds of animals in animated form, though it is not that colorful. It is stretchable

on the leg area, as well as the back and front waist area. It uses magic tape as frontal closure. Pad is REALLY thin as compared to other diapers I tried.

*Experience with the product* When the seller delivered the product to me, first I noticed was the packaging. It is wrapped in transparent yet very thick and durable plastic. It is not like the commercial types of diaper in the grocery that comes in attractive packaging with lots of prints to attract the buyer. Even if the packaging is simple, the diapers inside are neatly arranged in two rows, 15 pieces each row. It has a handle hole that makes it easy for me to carry the package. Since the diaper is really thin, as in the thinnest I saw and tried,

the entire package come so light. Since the plastic used, as what I have mentioned, is thick, I had a hard time opening it so I needed to use scissors so I can get the diaper inside.

I particularly like the waistband. This is the first time I saw a diaper with double stretchable waistband. Usually, the stretch of the other diaper brands I tried is just located at the back. Chiaus Diaper has two stetch- the front and the back. This assures me that even if my son is chubby (or thin, whateve the case maybe) this will fit him and snug him well since I can stretch it either from the back or the front.

The frontal closure is also one of the highlights of this diaper. It uses magic tape that makes ...

• Chiaus Diaper
      it easy for me to fasten the diaper. Good thing with magic tape, I can fasten it with dry and even wet hands. It does not affect the adhesive at all, unlike other diapers that use plastic adhesive. One drawback though is the size of the magic tape. It is only one inch in diameter and around 1 1/2 inches in length and with my experience, it sometimes go out of place because my baby is so playful and always moving around. They could have made the magic tape bigger by half an inch more.

I already mentioned that the pad is unbelievably thin. Thin, really. When I touched it, I had second thoughts. Is it gonna absorb the wetness of my son? Am I gonna change every now and then? I

might end up checking the wetness every now and then? But to my amazement, this is one of the most absorbent diaper I have tried. I usually change every four hours, and in that span of time, my son stayed super dry. I feel the used diaper and it is almost dry too. It is so absorbent I am thinking maybe I can use this as an overnight diaper too.

*Value for money* The pack is only $3.65 for thirty pieces, making it $.12 per piece. I use Chiaus for daytime use (I use a different brand for night use) and I change around three to four times, costing me $.48 all in all for this brand. Not bad at all.

*Verdict* I highly applaud this diaper brand. I recommend this to all mothers who are looking for quality yet cheap/affordable diaper.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541809840050730/k2311a0918/9.18.09