Chikka.com
  • Because I can send free text messages from my PC and the receiver can reply at a rate of P2.50 instead of P14 or more

• by rye

I want to commend this site, chikka.com, for providing free text messages from PC to Mobile Phones or PC to PC accounts. I have been a user (what a term!) or have been using this site to avail of these free text messages for almost 5 years already.

At first I registered at chikka.com using my Philippine sim card, that way I can receive text alerts

if I am not logged in my computer. For PC to mobile phone service, receiving of text messages is free but if you use your mobile phone to reply or send text message, you will be deducted P2.50.

When I worked abroad, chikka.com proved more valuable. Because I can send free text messages from my PC and the receiver can reply at a rate of P2.50 ...

• instead of P14 or more. But this is only valid to any network in the Philippines .

You can also use their PC to PC service, which is absolutely free, you and the receiver can send unlimited messages, like most chat services.

And now, they have this new service called chikka.com text plus wherein you can also send text messages from your PC to any mobile phones

in the world. They charge as little as 10 US cents. You just have to sign up for a chikka.com wallet and load up some cash. Even with the 10 US cents rate, it can still be considered a small amount.

I really love chikka.com, it has saved me lots of money and provide venue for me to continuously communicate with my family members and friends.

Chikka.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201709840041230/k2311a0917/9.17.09