Talkph.net  » Web sites  »
  • Aside from the forum, there are the arcade, casino and shop pages

• by rye

I love this forum! When I was starting out with blogging, I read in another forum that Talkph.net is not just any forum because it is actually an Ad Revenue Sharing Forum. What was that suppose to mean? Well, they share the site or forum’s page impressions to their members.

That’s great, isn’t it? So I immediately joined and set-up my profile, you need to

enter your Adsense ID to avail of these Ad Revenue Sharing. I did it with the help of the Administrator because it is really confusing for a novice like me.

Once you’ve set up your account and profile, you just have to reply or posts to the various topics or create new threads to start earning those much needed page impressions.

There are a lot of topics to ...

• choose from – relationships, lifestyle, religion, current events, latest gadgets, humor and fun, etc. So there is no chance that you will get bored here. Aside from the forum, there are the arcade, casino and shop pages.

I got to learn a lot of dos and don’ts for my blog and gained new friends. And I can promote my site or blog to the rest of the

members. We have a thread where we can post our updates in our blogs or the blogs that we visited on that day.

Later on, I didn’t mind anymore the page impressions that I can gain, but look forward chatting, playing and joking with my friends in Talkph.net. For me the page impressions are just the bonus.

Talkph.net is the first site that I open and the last to close.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201709840031230/k2311a0917/9.17.09