Maglite Flash Light  » Electronics  »
  • I have used the Maglite Flash Light and I am impressed with its strong light and nice design
  • I would like to share my positive experience of using this flash light with you
  • I think that its light is the strongest that I have seen
  • However, I think that there some small disadvantages in the flash light as well
  • I highly recommend it and will rate it a top-notch 10 out of a maximum of 10

• by reviewer42

I have used the Maglite Flash Light and I am impressed with its strong light and nice design. I would like to share my positive experience of using this flash light with you.

From my experience I have found this flash light to be very powerful. I think that its light is the strongest that I have seen. I

can easily throw light meters away and the light still remains focused, so I can see clearly even in a distance!

Another advantage that the Maglite Flash Light has to offer is a strong charger and docking station, where I can put the flash light ready for use. For example, the flash light can hang in the charger next to an emergency shelter, so immediately after a siren is heard, I can take the flash light with me on my way to the shelter.

The flash light comes in a black color and has a clear cut design. I think that it has a very professional and simple look. The fact that this is a much better flash ...

• Maglite Flash Light
      light than the simple ones can also be clearly seen in its design.

However, I think that there some small disadvantages in the flash light as well. I think that it is very big and heavy, so it does take space and carrying it a for a long period of time can be tiring. Nonetheless, for such a powerful

and professional tool I think that this is quite acceptable.

The bottom line is very clear. I believe that the Maglite Flash Light is an excellent product which is powerful, well designed and reliable. I think it is most suitable for or any emergency situations. I highly recommend it and will rate it a top-notch 10 out of a maximum of 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161709840011230/k2311a0917/9.17.09