Nissan Almera Perfect with 1.8-Liter Engine  » Cars  »
  • I have used the Nissan Almera Perfect with 1.8-Liter Engine and I think that it is a nice family car with a comfortable design
  • I would like to share my experience with you
  • I don't think that it something special or luxurious, but it is just OK for a family car

• by reviewer42

I have used the Nissan Almera Perfect with 1.8-Liter Engine and I think that it is a nice family car with a comfortable design. I would like to share my experience with you.

I like the design of this car. I think that it is quite standard for a family car and it feels comfortable to use. The inside of the car comes with a gray cover. I don’t think that it something special or luxurious, but it is just OK

for a family car.

I think that the Nissan Almera Perfect’s control panel is very easy to use. It has hard plastic controls near the driver’s seat, which are within a hand’s reach. This is great, because it makes controling the car easier for the driver.

From my experience, the car reacts well to the driver’s actions. For example, as far as I can see steering its wheels is done in precise and reliable way. I find this fact to be very ...

• important, as road safety is my top priority in driving a car.

Another advantage the Nissan Almera Perfect has to offer is the fact that its capacity is large enough for a small family. From my experience I have found that the interior of the car is spacious enough for five people to sit in a reasonable way.

I would classify the size of the car as a medium sized family car. It is not small, so it does need some space

for parking. I work in an area where finding a parking space right next to the building can sometimes be difficult, so other smaller vehicles do have an advantage from this perspective.

The bottom line is that the Nissan Almera Perfect is a standard family car, offers reliable driving and reasonable design. I think that it is suitable for a small family, that is not looking for a more luxurious vehicle. I would give it a rating of 8 out of a maximum 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91709840001230/k2311a0917/9.17.09