African Shea Butter  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to try it on some dark stretch marks which I got when I was a teenager
  • Although some people might say it is still too early to determine whether or not the product has been having much of an effect on me, since so far I have been using it for a total of six days, I believe that the stretch marks have already begun to fade
  • Thus I believe African Shea Butter is the real name of the product, and I would recommend it to people with dry skin, stretch marks, dark spots, scars, minor burns and arthritis

• by RedTape

I got this product from a close family member just a week ago. Before that, I never even heard of shea butter and its properties. However, after reading the label and doing some research on it on the internet and finding out that it has similar properties as cocoa butter and it is just as good as cocoa butter, or even better; I decided to try it on some dark stretch marks which I got

when I was a teenager.

Although some people might say it is still too early to determine whether or not the product has been having much of an effect on me, since so far I have been using it for a total of six days, I believe that the stretch marks have already begun to fade. Nevertheless, I wonder if I am not imagining the results sometimes, as before I started using it I was reading ...

• people’s reviews on the same product and a few were saying that they had been using the African Shea Butter for over a year and had not seen any improvement when it came to stretch marks. I also wonder if any improvement which might have occurred for my stretch marks might have been as a result of me using mine at least thrice each day, massaging it into the area thoroughly.

Although I searched and

searched for what might be some sign of a brand on the on the label too, the only thing I could see was the name “African Shea Butter” and at the bottom, “made in Ghana”. Thus I believe African Shea Butter is the real name of the product, and I would recommend it to people with dry skin, stretch marks, dark spots, scars, minor burns and arthritis. It even says on the tube that it does not expire.

African Shea Butter
    Lydia says :

You can also use it on your hair. I used it yesterday after washing my hair and it was really soft the day after. My hair loved it but I also do the GHE that has done some moist-miracles too my hair. Mine is whipped though with some other oils in it, I made it myself.

redtape replies :

Wow thanks I was wondering about that and it sounds like it would really moisturise it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311709839831130/k2311a0917/9.17.09