Smashbox Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this concealer at Ulta, while I was on a mission to find the best concealer that hides every flaw
  • I still very much like this concealer and it's definitely served me well
  • However, I think it's time to move on to a yet better one

• by pennylane24

I bought this concealer at Ulta, while I was on a mission to find the “best concealer that hides every flaw.” So, the lady at Ulta pointed me towards the Smashbox Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer. This concealer comes in a little stick and glides on easily under your eyes as it

is very creamy.

Initially, it worked wonders. However, I recently moved to a state with a more humid climate. Because the concealer is creamy, wherever I apply the concealer is always oily, and sort of sticky. Let me make one thing clear: this concealer worked just fine when I lived up North, but ...

• because it’s a cream concealer it doesn’t work as well in a hotter/more humid climate.

Also, recently I’ve developed these purple-ish veins that embarassingly portrude through the skin under my eyes. And I’ve realized that this concealer just isn’t thick enough or concentrated enough to cover those.

I’ll be going to Sephora this

weekend and looking for a more concentrated concealer that is designed for oily skin.

I still very much like this concealer and it’s definitely served me well. However, I think it’s time to move on to a yet better one. I’ll continue my search for the “best concealer that hides every flaw.”

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311709839791130/k2311a0917/9.17.09