Philosphy the Travel Agent  » Travel  »
  • So when I happened to see “Philosophy The Travel Agent”, I knew I had found a solution to my problem
  • It featured essential ensembles like a Purity made simple one – step facial cleanse(2 oz), Hope moisturizer in a tube(0.4 oz) , Amazing Grace shampoo, bath and shower gel(0.2 oz) , amazing Hair conditioner(0.2 oz) and a Amazing Grace firming body emulsion
  • This travel beauty kit had all my beauty must have’s in convenient to go sizes and were just fantastic

• by rm002

I am those beauty buffs who love experimenting with different kind of products. Since my lifestyle involved a lot of travelling, I was always on a look out for a complete beauty aid which could be used in all my travels. So when I happened to see “Philosophy The Travel Agent”, I knew I had found a solution to my problem. Philosophy The Travel Agent was a complete beauty kit designed specially for travels. It featured essential ensembles like a Purity made simple one – step facial cleanse(2 oz), Hope moisturizer in a tube(0.4 oz) , Amazing Grace shampoo, bath and shower gel(0.2 oz) , amazing

Hair conditioner(0.2 oz) and a Amazing Grace firming body emulsion.

Philosophy The Travel Agent simply changed the way I looked in all my travels. Earlier packing up all the beauty essentials seemed to me an uphill task. Sometimes because of time restraint I would land of forgetting some or the other essential and would have to face the brunt of it during my travels. Moreover each essential occupied so much space in my travel bag that I nearly had things dropping out as soon as I opened my luggage. But with the help of Philosophy The Travel Agent things seemed to change completely- all for good.

• This essential ensemble which came in a clear bag with a sliding zipper not only occupied very less space in my hand bag but was also light weighted and looked cute and clean in the zipper. Just placing Philosophy the Travel Agent in my travel bag made me free of any kind of tensions regarding my beauty routine. This travel beauty kit had all my beauty must have’s in convenient to go sizes and were just fantastic. I almost felt like being treated luxuriously from head to toe with this beauty essential in all my travels.

With Philosophy the Travel Agent I always looked prim and proper.

All my associates were rather surprised at my transformation and always wished to know the secret of my beauty. This travel beauty essential has not only reduced my make-up routine considerably but I find it easy to locate each beauty essential immediately without having to go hunting for it. The refill bottles made it easy for me to fill them from the larger sizes and be ready to move ahead.

Priced at $35.00 - Philosophy the Travel Agent can also be a perfect gift for someone you love. This beauty ensemble has for sure made me look and feel my best in all my travels.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381709839691130/k2311a0917/9.17.09