Twice Day Weekly Pill Organizer  » Health  »
  • This medicine organizer not only had a large capacity to store multiple pills but each day compartment could be easily popped out – thus making it convenient to either carry it in your pocket or your bag specially if any of my family members were on the move

• by rm002

Giving medications to my family had always been part and parcel of family. Giving each one their required dose especially when I would be busy with other work would sometimes cause irritation. Sometimes I would also forget to give the required dose and then would feel guilty about it. Seeing my confusion and frustration my sister suggested that I get myself this organizer called Twice Day Weekly Pill Organizer.

Twice Day Weekly Pill Organizer was a colorful weekly medication organizer which had separate removable compartments for each day of the week. This durable weekly pill organizer divide every day of the week to AM

and PM and made it to easy to take medicine accordingly. After having got me this Twice Day Weekly Pill Organizer – life had become so simple and easy. I now had to just put the required doses of the week in this box and was tension free the whole week. On a particular day I would just remove the box for the day and hand it to the family member concerned. By doing this every member could now take all their medicines independently without having to wait for me to sort out their required medicines every day. My seven day work seemed to ...

• have reduced to only one day work and left me feeling quite relieved and reassured.

Twice Day Weekly Pill Organizer was so easy to use. This medicine organizer not only had a large capacity to store multiple pills but each day compartment could be easily popped out – thus making it convenient to either carry it in your pocket or your bag specially if any of my family members were on the move. The compartments were so easy to open that even my children could unlock them with ease. Since the lids of Twice Day Weekly Pill Organizer were transparent, it made

it for everyone using it to know whether they have taken or not taken any particular dose. What I also liked about this weekly pill organizer was that is was inexpensive- thus giving me the freedom to buy individual organizers for each and every member of my family who required it. This weekly pill organizer has for sure minimized my workload to a great extent ant and has given me every reason to smile.

Priced at $2.99 - Twice Day Weekly Pill Organizer is perhaps a great aid to help one in taking their medications regularly – thus keeping helping them to keep fit and healthy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341709839681130/k2311a0917/9.17.09