From the Crockpot - Pumpkin Pie Pudding  » Food  »
  • Crockpot Pumpkin Pie Pudding is a delicious pudding that I really look forward to when the autumn season comes to town
  • It has an authentic pumpkin flavor and that is what I love
  • If you are someone that loves or likes pumpkin as well as pudding, I highly recommend that you give this pudding a try
  • I know that I look forward to it every autumn and I purchase it while I can

• by GenesisOne

Crockpot Pumpkin Pie Pudding is a delicious pudding that I really look forward to when the autumn season comes to town! The pudding is so very tasty that I just love to take a spoonful and let it rest on my tongue and give my taste buds the opportunity to absorb the rich and deep pumpkin flavor that resides

within the pudding! It is so smooth and creamy! I really am happy with the flavor of pumpkin that is in this pudding as it is not dull at all. It has an authentic pumpkin flavor and that is what I love. The pudding makes for a tasty afternoon treat or lunchtime dessert or even an after dinner treat.

• It is the perfect dessert to have if you have a real large and filling meal that really weighs you down but you would still like to have a little dessert that is flavorful. The pudding will not make you feel more uncomfortable as it is a light treat. This pudding comes in a four pack and the containers
        are a pretty decent size, so between that and the flavor of the pudding, I have no trouble paying four dollars for it. If you are someone that loves or likes pumpkin as well as pudding, I highly recommend that you give this pudding a try! I know that I look forward to it every autumn and I purchase it while I can!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271709839661130/k2311a0917/9.17.09