Betty Crocker - Warm Delights Hot Fudge Brownie
1.5
  • Betty Crocker - Warm Delights Hot Fudge Brownie is a delicious dessert to have, but honestly, I just will not purchase this dessert a second time even if I again have a coupon or it is on sale
  • Sure, this dessert is very tasty and yes it is super convenient, but it is not worth the money
  • These warm delights desserts would have to be much cheaper for me to consider purchasing them ever again
  • Unless you absolutely have no time or desire to bake whatsoever, I definitely do not recommend these warm delights because you will be wasting your money, but maybe that is just me

• by GenesisOne

Betty Crocker - Warm Delights Hot Fudge Brownie is a delicious dessert to have, but honestly, I just will not purchase this dessert a second time even if I again have a coupon or it is on sale. Why? Simple.

For the amount of money that I would pay at regular price for just one warm delight dessert, I

could almost purchase an entire brownie mix box and make dozens of brownies.

I mean, it is a big time rip-off.

Sure, this dessert is very tasty and yes it is super convenient, but it is not worth the money.

If I want hot brownies, I will make a batch and heat them up in the microwave when I ...

• am ready to have a few.

Granted, it is not exactly the same thing, but it is close enough.

I will not spend more than just a couple of bucks on a two dessert item when I can spend a little more and get several desserts spread across several weeks out of the brownie box.

These warm delights desserts

would have to be much cheaper for me to consider purchasing them ever again.

Unless you absolutely have no time or desire to bake whatsoever, I definitely do not recommend these warm delights because you will be wasting your money, but maybe that is just me.

I try to watch my money.

Others might feel the convenience and serving size justifies the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271709839591130/k2311a0917/9.17.09