Boucheron Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I love this perfume because it reminds me of orange and flowers
  • I don't like to alot of this perfume, because I feel that it can be too strong if I put too much on
  • Actually , I don't usually wear it during the day either, but I decided to wear it for the seminar because it was something different
  • Even though I don't think that this is a strong overbearing perfume, I prefer to not wear it when the weather is hot and humid
  • I highly recommend Bucheron Perfume to anyone who likes the scent of orange, vanilla and flowers

• by mom1

I first time I wore Boucheron Perfume, I was with my coworkers at a work related seminar. We were all sitting at long tables, listening to a speaker. I was sitting in the front table, closest to where the speaker was standing. I was so surprised when she came up to our table and asked who was wearing the great perfume.

As she came closer, she realized it was me who was wearing the perfume. I told her it was Boucheron Perfume and she even wrote it down. She said that she was going to buy a bottle of it when she got home.

Actually she was a visiting speaker, and she said that she wanted to buy a bottle of it because she was going to a birthday party for a good friend of hers when she

returned home and she wanted to buy the Bucheron to give to her as a gift. I love this perfume because it reminds me of orange and flowers. I can also detect that familiar vanilla scent that is very frequently a scent in many perfumes.

I always say, that I don’t care too much for the scent of vanilla, especially in perfumes. However, if it’s not the first note that I smell in the fragrance, then it’s okay. Actually, some vanilla scents are very light and fresh smelling, but other times, the vanilla scent that is in some perfumes is too sweet and overpowering for me.

I don’t like to alot of this perfume, because I feel that it can be too strong if I put too much on. Actually , I don’t usually wear it during ...

• the day either, but I decided to wear it for the seminar because it was something different. It worked out because I only wore a small amount, and I feel that it smelled clean and fresh.

Usually, I find that Boucheron is a scent best suited for evening wear. I also feel that this scent is better to be worn in the cooler weather. Even though I don’t think that this is a strong overbearing perfume, I prefer to not wear it when the weather is hot and humid.

It seems like the scent is much lighter and cleaner when the temperature is a little cooler. When I was at my mother’s house, I noticed that she also had a bottle of Boucheron. I asked her where she got it and she told me that she got it

as a gift from my cousin when she was visiting from France.

My mother loves Boucheron, and she says that she wears it often. However, unlike me, my mother prefers to wear this perfume during the daytime. With my mother, she will wear any perfume in the daytime or evening.

Even if perfumes are more suited for evening wear, this doesn’t matter to her. If she likes a fragrance, she will wear it anytime she feels that she wants to wear it. For me, Boucheron is more suited to wear during the evening, but my mother frequently wears it during the day, even to the grocery store.

This is very long lasting fragrance, and I don’t feel like I have to reapply it often. I highly recommend Bucheron Perfume to anyone who likes the scent of orange, vanilla and flowers.

Carolyn says :

My grown son purchased a bottle of Boucheron for me two years ago. I absolutely loved it. I had been wearing Joy perfume, until I smelled the Boucheron. It is such a lovely scent. It is now my favorite. At night, when I am going to sleep, I can still smell the Boucheron on my wrist. It has so many layers of scent. It has such a warm lovely scent. It is just mesmerizing

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561709839411130/k2311a0917/9.17.09