Destination Truth: Island of the Dolls/Lusca  » TV  »
  • Even my wife, who didn’t get a chance to watch the show with me last week, was impressed
  • The first case on this one was definitely the best one
  • They don’t need any ghosts to help them out because I know I certainly wouldn’t set foot on that island (I would, however, like to see either Ghost Hunters or Ghost Hunters International do some sort of follow up story on that island)
  • The second case was somewhat interesting too
  • It was still a decent episode though and I enjoyed watching it

• by Steve

After watching Destination Truth last week for the first time, I couldn’t wait for last night’s episode “Island of the Dolls/Lusca. ” It did not disappoint.

Even my wife, who didn’t get a chance to watch the show with me last week, was impressed.

The first case on this one was definitely the best one.

They visited an island

that is littered with supposedly haunted dolls.

I’m not sure how true that story is (despite quite a bit of evidence supporting that claim) but those dolls are just creepy by themselves.

They don’t need any ghosts to help them out because I know I certainly wouldn’t set foot on that island (I would, however, like to see ...

• either Ghost Hunters or Ghost Hunters International do some sort of follow up story on that island).

The second case was somewhat interesting too.

They went hunting for a giant octopus called a “Lusca.

” And, they seemed to find something in the cavern they were searching for it in.

But, I do wish they would have had more

convincing evidence of what they found.

Half the investigation was done at night for some reason, when their cameras aren’t going to catch anything.

I will say that whole drama involving the host being underwater for too long really did lose some suspense when you realize he is narrating so he obviously would survive.

It was still a decent episode though and I enjoyed watching it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101709839341130/k2311a0917/9.17.09