Ducktales  » TV  »
  • Since my daughter seems to be getting bored with a lot of the shows that are currently on TV (especially some of the cartoons) I decided I would surprise her and get her a disk of some of the episodes through Netflix
  • There are a couple things I like about this cartoon series

• by Steve

When I was a kid, I would race home in the afternoon to watch the cartoon Ducktales before doing my homework. Since my daughter seems to be getting bored with a lot of the shows that are currently on TV (especially some of the cartoons) I decided I would surprise her and get

her a disk of some of the episodes through Netflix.

She loved the show as much as I did when I was younger and immediately insisted on getting another disk (or a disk of another show I grew up watching).

There are a couple things I like about this cartoon series.

First, you ...

• have quite a few characters (from Disney) that are entertaining just by themselves.

This includes Disney regulars like Huey Dewey and Louie and Scrooge McDuck to guys just in this series like Launchpad McQuack and Gizmo Duck.

The other thing I like about this show is the adventures the characters find themselves in.

Sometimes they have to battle robots.

Other times they are on a treasure hunt and they always seem to have things wrapped up in 30 minutes (or a bit longer if it is a two part episode).

If your kids haven’t seen this series before, I would suggest letting them watch it some time.

They might love it.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101709839331130/k2311a0917/9.17.09