It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown movie  » Movies  »
  • This is a great movie in my opinion that has managed to remain funny even though some of the concepts in it are a bit dated
  • If your kids haven’t seen this movie yet, I think you should take the time to watch it with them

• by Steve

Halloween is coming up in about a month and, because of that, I ended up putting a movie on my Netflix list for my daughter “It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. ” Sure, I could probably find this movie at any given time on several

television stations closer to the holiday. But, why watch it with all the commercial interruptions and have to find it when you can watch it any time?

This is a great movie in my opinion that has managed to remain funny even though some of the concepts in it are a bit dated. I mean, when is the last time you saw kids dressed up in homemade ghost costumes rather than something they spent a fortune on at the local department store?

You have some fantastic stories. You ...

• It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown movie
      have Linus waiting for the Great Pumpkin and you have poor Charlie Brown going trick or treating and getting nothing but rocks in his bag (something I’m tempted to do to some of the bratty kids in our neighborhood). If your kids haven’t seen
      this movie yet, I think you should take the time to watch it with them. It’s one of those few shows that can entertain pretty much everyone in your family; despite potential generation gaps and the fact it was made more than a decade before I was born.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111709839321130/k2311a0917/9.17.09