Great Value Fig Bars  » Food  »
2.5
  • I like fig bars and eat them on a regular basis
  • I chose the Great Value brand for the price but, if I had another chance, I think I would buy a more expensive brand
  • There is plenty of fruit in each of the fig bars and I definitely cannot argue with the $1.50 price tag (after all, you do get what you pay for) since I am on a bit of a tight budget again

• by Steve

I wanted something to snack on at work that was slightly better for me than some of the junk food I currently have on my desk. So, I ended up buying a package of Great Value Fig Bars instead.

I like fig bars and eat them on

a regular basis.

I chose the Great Value brand for the price but, if I had another chance, I think I would buy a more expensive brand.

The Great Value fig bars aren’t bad.

But, they do taste like they are a bit on the stale side.

They aren’t expired (I checked) but you could have fooled me if you told me that and I didn’t have some sort of proof.

Other than that, they don’t taste too terrible.

There is plenty of fruit in each of the fig bars and I definitely cannot ...

• Great Value Fig Bars
      argue with the $1.

50 price tag (after all, you do get what you pay for) since I am on a bit of a tight budget again.

I just wish these would have been just as good if not better than the other guys; like so many other

Great Value products turn out to be.

If I didn’t have a whole lot of money, I would probably buy these again.

But, if I could afford to, I think I would be spending a bit extra on a different brand which hopefully would have more quality than this brand did.

Great Value Fig Bars

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271709839291130/k2311a0917/9.17.09