Tinactin Antifungal Cream for Jock Itch  » Medicine  »
  • After doing some research online, it seemed like Tinactin was the recommended antifungal cream, so I bought at tube for about $7 at the local drug store
  • I couldn't find a generic brand, but for something like jock itch, I wanted to get the best stuff I could

• by Bartleby
      No one likes to discuss the finer points of unpleasantries like jock itch. However, I will be open and admit that I developed a case a few months back and was grossed out.

I bought at tube for about $7 at the local drug store.

I couldn’t find a generic brand, but for something like jock itch, I wanted to get the best stuff I could.

Tinactin is a simple white cream that didn’t sting or smell or cause any pain ...

• or discomfort.

I did as instructed, taking a shower, drying thoroughly, and applying the antifungal cream to the affected area.

After about two weeks of consistently doing this, the patch of jock itch was reduced to almost nothing.

I kept up the cream for another week or

so until the skin was back to normal, and I felt so relieved.

The little 15g tube of Tinactin cream is well worth its $7.

It got rid of something truly nasty and it worked exactly as the makers claimed it would.

Thank goodness for Tolnaftate, the active ingredient!

jim says :

is tinactin antifungal safe to use in the joins for pain

Galega says :

NO. It is not supposed to used for at joints for pain.

Tinactin is a medicine which can help you to control jock itch and ringworm, among other infection problems. It is not intended for pain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26190883910331/k2311a0819/8.19.06