Bally’s Casino in Las Vegas  » Casino  »
3645 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV
  • To me, Don Arden’s Jubilee is the best show there is in Las Vegas
  • Although there were females in the audience, this type of show is to be enjoyed the most by straight guys who want to have a lot of fun, I have to admit
  • I know that female viewers would appreciate the artistic merits of Jubilee, but only the men could stay on and stand the non-stop bombardment of the female form in different angles
  • Definitely, if I’m going back to Vegas any time soon, this is the show that I will watch again

• by RichieMogwai

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

Honestly, I don’t find Bally’s Casino too impressive. Undoubtedly, it’s one of the veteran casinos in the strip but it’s not as big as the new ones. Besides, being just the low-lying slot machine casino player that I am, I don’t usually go to Vegas to gamble.

Mostly it’s just to accompany my aunts and uncles who love to gamble. Well one of my aunts on my first trip to Vegas feted me

with a ticket to a show at Bally’s which she only described as classic.

My brother, who had been treated to the show before wouldn’t tell me anything either. I was just told that I was going to love it, and true enough, I did!

To me, Don Arden’s Jubilee is the best show there is in Las Vegas. The two-hour show is worth every penny, if only for it’s sheer artistry and creativity.

• Watching it just gave me the feeling that all the best of Las Vegas dancers have been recruited for this show.

Although there were females in the audience, this type of show is to be enjoyed the most by straight guys who want to have a lot of fun, I have to admit. I know that female viewers would appreciate the artistic merits of Jubilee, but only the men could stay on and stand

the non-stop bombardment of the female form in different angles.

At the end of the show, I was just shaking my head wondering just how many showgirls worked together to complete this show. Bravo!

Definitely, if I’m going back to Vegas any time soon, this is the show that I will watch again. It’s visually exhausting, but it’s simply the best.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 481709839051030/k2311a0917/9.17.09