River Rock Casino in Richmond, Canada
8811 River Road, Richmond, British Columbia

• by RichieMogwai

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

Now that the Canada Line of the Sky Train is operational, there should be more people going to the River Rock Casino in the city of Richmond in the province of British Columbia. After all, you just need to get off at the Bridgeport station, cross the casino parking lot, and before you know it, you’re on casino grounds.

I often wonder why there are just too many casinos in the province of British Columbia. I guess

we have many gamblers in the province. You see, compared with the province of Ontario, there are just not as much. Or maybe I’m wrong!

But one thing I’m sure of is that the beef tendon noodle at the River Rock Casino’s fast food area is peerless. The best!

When I went for a visit, I was originally looking to catch the buffet, which already closed. It was a blessing in disguise, however, as their buffet here ...

• is $21, or $29 depending on what day it is.

After my sumptuous dinner, I decided to survey the casino area, which was huge. I was tempted to play, but not finding any available table for my favorite game, I thought otherwise.

I hesitated to try another game, like poker, or Black Jack, because the last time my roommate was here with his girl friend, they both lost $400. Considering that these two were experienced players

compared to my otherwise novice status, I didn’t think I stood any chance of winning.

My game strategy is to always give up while I’m winning, but not finding any game I could win, I decided to head home instead. Hence, if ever I go back again to River Rock, it would have to be for the beef tendon noodle or the buffet I missed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 481709839031030/k2311a0917/9.17.09