MAC eyeshadow in White Frost  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have not had a problem with MAC eyeshadow in White Frost emphasizing any lines or crepiness on my eyelids, as frost eyeshadows sometimes do
  • I do not find MAC eyeshadow in Frost to flake or crease or even really to fade even after several hours of wear, but I do not have oily eyelids so your experience might differ
  • I think that White Frost eyeshadow would be flattering to a variety of skin tones and eye colors
  • Although MAC cosmetics are a reasonably priced department store brand, MAC eyeshadows cost about $14.50 when they are purchased individually

• by deem

As the name implies, MAC eyeshadow in White Frost is a basic white frost eyeshadow. However, I find the “frost” in MAC White Frost eyeshadow to not be over the top; instead, I find it to be more of a strong shimmer. I have not had a problem with MAC eyeshadow in White Frost emphasizing any lines or crepiness on my eyelids, as frost eyeshadows sometimes do.

However, I generally do not wear MAC White Frost eyeshadow as an allover lid color. Instead, I sometimes apply it as

a base color for other eyeshadows to be worn over it and this works quite well as I have fair skin.

I also sometimes wear MAC White Frost eyeshadow as an inner lid or inner eye corner highlighting shade. Most often, however, I wear MAC White frost eyeshadow as an under the brow highlighter.

It works very successfully for all of the foregoing looks, but my favorite is as the under the brow highlighter. I do not find MAC eyeshadow in Frost to flake or crease or even really to fade even after several hours of wear, but I do not have oily eyelids so your experience might differ.

I actually received MAC eyeshadow in White Frost in a palette so I did not purchase it individually. I am doubtful that I would repurchase MAC White Frost eyeshadow as a stand alone eyeshadow.

This is not because I am not happy with it as I am and find it to be quite flattering. I think that White Frost eyeshadow would be flattering to a ...

• MAC eyeshadow in White Frost
      variety of skin tones and eye colors.

However, MAC White Frost eyeshadow is a rather cool, pure white shade. It is not an offwhite or a cream eyeshadow.

I do not detect any yellow undertones to it. Therefore, if you have warm skin tones and find “cool” makeup colors to be problematic, you may wish to try MAC White Frost eyeshadow before purchasing it.

However, because it is a basic type of eyeshadow, a simple white frost, I would first look to see if I could

duplicate it in a less expensive eyeshadow. Although MAC cosmetics are a reasonably priced department store brand, MAC eyeshadows cost about $14.

50 when they are purchased individually. I would prefer to try to spend a little less on a basic white frost shadow.

If you are interested in checking out MAC White Frost eyeshadow, it is available at MAC counters in department stores and also at freestanding MAC stores, if any are conveniently located to you. In addition, you can sometimes find MAC cosmetics at outlet stores in outlet malls.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311709838941030/k2311a0917/9.17.09