MAC eyeshadow in Bronze  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think that MAC Bronze eyeshadow provides a flattering contrast to my green eyes, and really makes them pop
  • Then, it can have the unfortunate result of making my eyes appear to be smaller or tired looking so I have to take care to avoid this issue

• by deem

MAC eyeshadow in Bronze is a rich brown eyeshadow with bronze undertones. It is soft and silky and easy to blend. It can be applied lightly for a more neutral daytime look or it can be applied more heavily for a more dramatic evening look.

MAC Bronze eyeshadow can also be worn as part of a brown and bronze smoky eye look. For an easy, “go to” daytime or work look, MAC Bronze eyeshadow can be paired with Shroom (or some other beige eyeshadow) for an easy neutral look.

Even though it is a frost eyeshadow, I do not find it to

be so frosty that it would emphasize any lines or crepiness of my rather mature lids. I think that MAC Bronze eyeshadow provides a flattering contrast to my green eyes, and really makes them pop.

However, I have fair skin, blonde hair, and rather small eyes and I find that if I am not careful to apply MAC Bronze eyeshadow with a light hand, it can appear to be so dark that it kind of overwhelms my eyes. Then, it can have the unfortunate result of making my eyes appear to be smaller or tired looking so I have to take care to ...

• avoid this issue.

Fundamentally, however, I think that MAC eyeshadow in Bronze would work for all skin tones and eye colors. I think that MAC Bronze eyeshadow is on the “warm” side of the makeup spectrum, however, so if you cannot wear warm colors, then you might want to definitely try it on before purchasing it.

I apply MAC Bronze eyeshadow with an eyeshadow brush and I do find it to be blendable, silky, and well pigmented. With respect to whether I would repurchase MAC Bronze eyeshadow, I do not know whether I would repurchase Bronze because I did not originally purchase it

as an individual eyeshadow.

Instead, I received it as part of several MAC eyeshadow palettes. Therefore, I do not think that I will need to repurchase it for quite some time.

However, if you are looking for a bronze eyeshadow that will allow you to wear a neutral, brown eye look while still having a little extra special “oomph”, then I think you should take a peek at MAC Bronze eyeshadow. MAC eyeshadows are available at MAC makeup counters department stores and also at freestanding MAC stores.

If you are a bargain hunter, you can also often find MAC cosmetics at outlet stores in outlet malls.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311709838921030/k2311a0917/9.17.09