Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • But when I tried it on, I found that the stick didn't feel very good on my skin
  • I thought that if my skin can’t handle it, I might as well use it as a concealer

• by patofgold23

I purchased this product mainly because I needed something handy and compact for travel. I also hoped the foundation would help cut off my time in the morning. I always thought I would easily like this product: it looked good in the store and I like the idea & convenience of this product. But when I tried it on, I found that the stick didn’t feel very good on my skin.

There is something about the foundation stick that does not work with

my skin type. I find it extremely greasy and just sits on top of my face. I felt like I was putting on an oil slick the first time I tried it. No matter what I do, it just wouldn’t settle on my skin and could be easily smeared off. The thing felt so uncomfortable over my skin, it is very thick and heavy. It looked very unnatural and obvious on my face; made me look like I had too much foundation ...

• on. Or I guess it didn’t just match my skin tone at all.

I thought that if my skin can’t handle it, I might as well use it as a concealer. Guess what? It doesn’t cover any of my blemishes at all. I have tried everything to make it blend and look natural, but it just won’t. How hard it is to apply this thing evenly on the face. Worse, it was a very warm day, and the thing literally melted off my

face a couple of hours after I had it on! Imagine how gross that felt!

So I had this weird texture on my face, and the foundation turned into streaks and blobs when I checked on the mirror. On the oiler areas of my face, it actually separated! How embarrassing! It made all my make-up slide off. And it made me look aged with all those horrid cakey residue on my skin.

I gave up that quick on Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick. I gave it away!

Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311609838680230/k2311a0916/9.16.09