Blue London Jean Collection by Victoria’s Secret  » Clothes  »
  • One of my favourite clothing lines is the Blue London Jean Collection
  • I prefer the low rise styles, the ones that sit very low on the waist, and the boot cut styles, but of course the styles and trends change each year and Victoria’s Secret keeps up with all of them
  • These are the best deals, and I would suggest waiting a couple of months after a new style is introduced to get the best price

• by Jessie Bahrey

I am a big fan of Victoria’s Secret clothing, and I have been shopping there for years. One of my favourite clothing lines is the Blue London Jean Collection. Not only are they reasonably-priced, but they consistently, year after year, offer the newest trends as well as the classic favourites as far as style, cut, rise and colour. The quality is also consistently high, and I have had many of my jeans for years, with no fading, shrinking or bagging out.

The

Blue London Jean Collection jeans vary in price from $29.99-$69.99, but the online shopping website and catalogues will often offer specials and deals, so only very rarely are they full price. Some of the classic styles include hipster, Low Five (very low rise), relaxed, basic boot cut, pencil, skinny and wide-legged. Some of the new, trendy styles are the Boyfriend, the Kiss Jean (hipster with narrow waistband), the Angel Jean (tilted waistband so that it is higher in the back), the Boyfriend crop, the Low Boy (low rise wide leg), and high-waist. The colours range from white denim, every shade of blue denim from light wash to dark rinse, and black. I prefer the low rise styles, the ones that sit very low on the waist, and the boot cut styles, but of course the styles and trends change each year and Victoria’s Secret keeps up with all of them.

When a new style of jean comes out, they usually begin at ...

• Blue London Jean Collection by Victoria’s Secret
      around $49.99 or $59.99, but in a month or two, the price drops to $39.99 on average. As well, often there are promotions when a particular style of jean, or sometimes all jeans, are 25% off. These are the best deals, and I would suggest waiting a couple of months after a new style is introduced to get the best price.

As far as quality goes, the denim used in these jeans is soft and long-lasting. I have several jeans that

I have had for years, and one pair that I have even had for 16 years. While the style may be a bit dated now, I still wear them to do yard work or painting or home renovations. Wash after wash, they last and just get softer, and there is no fading or bagging out, like so many other brands.

For quality, looks and price, the Blue London Jean Collection of jeans by Victoria’s Secret are the very best jeans you can find.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551609838500230/k2311a0916/9.16.09