General Mills - Chocolate Chex  » Food  »
1.0
  • I will not purchase this cereal again because I do not think it is a very good chocolate cereal, and so, I also do not recommend it either as I do not think that those that like chocolate will be satisfied with it, either

• by GenesisOne

General Mills - Chocolate Chex is a cereal that did very little for me. I did not necessarily purchase this cereal for the purpose of having it for breakfast because I do not like chocolate for breakfast, really.

It does not settle well in my stomach.

I purchased this cereal to munch on at times during

the day.

I do that a lot with cereal.

However, the chocolate flavoring attached to the cereal was not that strong.

In fact, it was fairly bland and mild.

I could certainly taste the chocolate, but there was not a good strong chocolate flavor that I could become addicted to.

I have certainly had better chocolate ...

• flavored cereals before, although admittedly, none have ever really struck me as being overly satisfying or rich.

I never put this cereal in milk, so I cannot really say how well it holds up in milk, however, I have had other “Chex” cereal in milk before and that cereal held up pretty well and did not

grow soggy very quickly, so this cereal likely holds up fairly well too.

I will not purchase this cereal again because I do not think it is a very good chocolate cereal, and so, I also do not recommend it either as I do not think that those that like chocolate will be satisfied with it, either.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271609838450230/k2311a0916/9.16.09