General Mills - Multi-Bran Chex  » Food  »
  • I know it is possible because I see cereals that classify as both when I go up and down the cereal aisle

• by GenesisOne

General Mills - Multi-Bran Chex is really a bland cereal. It is a nutritious cereal, but it is a bland cereal.

There is not much flavor to this cereal unless you go and add it, say in the for of fruits or sugar.

However, that could reduce the overall nutritious value of the cereal, so if you are purchasing

it because it is nutritious, you may end up adding stuff that is self-defeating.

Really, in terms of nutrition, there are far superior cereals available for purchase, however, this cereal is cheaper in price than a lot of the others.

This means that if you have a limited amount of money to spend and want to purchase a cereal ...

• that does not have a lot of artificial additives and sugars and stuff, this might be a good choice, however, for me, it is not.

I need to have flavor because if something does not have flavor, it is quite simply not worth eating or spending money on.

Besides, a cereal can be both nutritious and flavorful.

I know

it is possible because I see cereals that classify as both when I go up and down the cereal aisle.

If you do purchase this cereal, some fruits that you could try adding that are also quite nutritious include strawberries, blueberries, raspberries or even bananas.

Any one of those four fruits is sure to enrich your taste buds and enhance your cereal!

Olene Wyatt says :

Where can I find General Mills Multi Bran Chex? I have been looking in my area and the product has been taken of the shelves??? I Like the cereal and have to resort to Walmarts generic brand bran flake which is not that great but better than nothing.

John says :

Olene, Multi-Bran Chex have been discontinued by General Mills which is why they are not available.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271609838430230/k2311a0916/9.16.09