Betty Crocker - Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins  » Food  »
  • I would most definitely recommend these moist and fluffy chocolate rich muffins to any person that likes chocolate as well as muffins

• by GenesisOne

Betty Crocker - Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins really do deserve to have the word “chocolate” used twice in its product name! These chocolate chocolate chip muffins are quite rich in chocolate flavor, whether you are biting into the muffin or one of the many chocolate chips! There is chocolate just waiting to be

tasted no matter what part of the muffin you are making your way through! The muffins are a pretty decent size, although I have to say that I have seen bigger. That is alright though, because I do not really care much for humongous muffins as they often prove to be too much ...

• of a match for me to handle! The muffin mix will provide you with a good number of brownies that are sure to hold you for a little while. They hold up pretty well too as the weeks go by. I personally like to stick a muffin in the microwave for a short
        while before I am ready to eat it. Warm chocolate chocolate chip muffins are quite delectable! I would most definitely recommend these moist and fluffy chocolate rich muffins to any person that likes chocolate as well as muffins. This is a combination that really works quite well thanks to the fine ingredients included in the box.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271609838420230/k2311a0916/9.16.09